Lloyd Harris (No. 177) will take on Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 64 of the US Open on Thursday, August 31.
Alcaraz advanced via walkover in his most recent match, over Dominik Koepfer at the US Open. Harris heads into this match following a three-set win over Guido Pella (7-6, 6-4, 6-4) in his last match on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
Tune in via ESPN to watch this match, and the rest of the US Open from August 21 – September 10.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lloyd Harris: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Fubo
- Court Surface: Hard
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lloyd Harris Matchup Stats
- Alcaraz has won one tournament this year on hard courts, with a record of 16-3 on that surface.
- In games on hard surfaces, Alcaraz has an 84.6% winning percentage in service games and a 29% winning percentage in return games (193 service games won out of 228, and 67 return games won out of 231).
- On hard courts this year, Alcaraz is 58-for-166 on break points (34.9%) which ranks 97th.
- Alcaraz was defeated in the final of his most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 7-5, 6-7, 6-7 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on August 20.
- Harris has gone 4-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- On hard courts, Harris has won 15.6% of his return games and 78.4% of his service games.
- Harris is 219th in break points won on hard courts, converting 11 of 34 (32.4%).
- In the Western & Southern Open, Harris’ previous tournament, he clashed with No. 70-ranked Max Purcell in the round of 64 on August 15 and lost 4-6, 4-6.
Alcaraz vs. Harris Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 4:11 AM ET.
- Alcaraz Odds to Win the 2023 US Open: +180
- Harris Odds to Win the 2023 US Open: +35000
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
#Watch #Live #Stream #Channel