Posted in

Stephanie Vaquer’s Ex-Boyfriend El Cuatrero Denies Domestic Violence Allegations

Stephanie Vaquer’s Ex-Boyfriend El Cuatrero Denies Domestic Violence Allegations

El Cuatrero is speaking out again following his release from nearly two years behind bars, and he’s making one thing clear — he believes he did nothing wrong.

During an appearance on Nuestra Santa Voluntad on February 18, 2026, the former AAA star addressed his arrest, time in custody, and the domestic violence case tied to Stephanie Vaquer. From the start, Cuatrero framed the situation as part of a bigger picture tied to faith and personal growth.

“Look, I’m very much a believer in God. I believe that God has a very special purpose for each one of us. I think what you’re living through is a process that was meant for you — something that will strengthen you, build you up, help you grow and develop. Right now, you don’t understand it.”

Cuatrero went on to insist that he trusted the legal system and maintained that he had not committed any wrongdoing, even when authorities came looking for him.

“I believed in Mexican law — and I still do, because justice will come. I trusted that I hadn’t done anything. Honestly, it was more like, ‘Damn, I don’t want problems.’ The last thing I want is problems.”

He also revealed that he was in the process of filing his own complaint when he discovered a domestic violence accusation had already been made against him by his ex.

“I was filing my own complaint when they notified me that I already had a complaint for domestic violence from my ex. And I was like, ‘Okay.’ They told me, ‘You’re just being notified. When you’re summoned, show up. If you don’t show up after three summons, we’ll come for you.’”

Despite spending nearly two years behind bars — from March 11, 2023 to March 7, 2025 — Cuatrero claimed he holds no resentment toward Vaquer and instead views the experience as something he had to go through.

“Almost two years. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Yes, that’s why I don’t have anything against her. Why? Because it’s a process. I already lived what I had to live. On the contrary — thank you. I’m here. I’m still breathing. I’m enjoying another day. So I don’t see why I should hold anger.”

He admitted the relationship once had strong feelings, but said it deteriorated over time, while also noting the emotional toll his incarceration took on his family.

“There was a stage where I was in love, deeply in love. But later certain circumstances started showing up that wore down the relationship. Time inside was harder for my family. They carry the weight. Once you’re inside, you’re already inside. You start adapting.”

Now free, Cuatrero says he’s focused on rebuilding his life both personally and professionally, while making it clear he expects nothing from the wrestling business moving forward.

“Free. Free in every way. Wrestling. With my family. Giving my family security. Does wrestling owe me anything? No. It doesn’t owe me anything.”

The legal situation remains unresolved, but Cuatrero’s latest comments show he’s standing firm in his stance while trying to move forward after a major chapter in his life.

Do you think El Cuatrero’s side of the story changes how fans view this situation, or does the unresolved case still leave too many questions? Drop your thoughts below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *