Chelsea welcome relegation-threatened Burnley to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday.
Liam Rosenior’s side currently sit fifth and are firmly in the race for Champions League qualification.
Last time out in the league, the Blues were held to a 2-2 draw by Leeds United, ending Rosenior’s run of four consecutive victories in the competition.
The Clarets arrive in west London off the back of a 3-2 win against Crystal Palace, which ended a 16-game winless run.
Ahead of Saturday’s match, it has emerged that two of Chelsea’s fiercest rivals are interested in signing one of their forgotten players.
As per TEAMtalk, both Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are monitoring striker Nicolas Jackson’s situation ahead of the summer transfer window.
The Senegalese striker is currently on loan at German champions Bayern Munich, but has started just five of their 22 Bundesliga matches so far this term.
Jackson is currently on loan at Bayern Munich (Photo: DDP Media/Alamy)
It is claimed that Bayern are very unlikely to trigger an option-to-buy clause, with Jackson therefore set to return to London at the end of the current campaign.
Jackson has netted five times in 22 matches across all competitions for Bayern this term, and his representatives are said to already be in talks about a permanent move away from Chelsea this summer.
Spurs, Man United, Newcastle United, and Aston Villa are all said to be interested in the Senegal international, who first joined the Blues from Spanish outfit Villarreal back in 2023.
Jackson has netted 30 goals in 81 games for the Blues, as well as providing 12 assists, but was loaned to Bayern at the start of the season following the arrivals of Liam Delap and Joao Pedro.
As well as interest from clubs in England, the forward is also said to be on the radar of La Liga giants Atletico Madrid.
